We are here to make your dream wedding come true.
Let us know about what you expect for your special day. Our planners are not just planning your wedding but they will also build your dream wedding. We'll help you prepare all the essential wedding vendors and all the details to build your most memorable day in real life.
During the wedding planning:
- Provide selections or suggesting the wedding venue based on your preferences and budget.
- Venue tour if you come to Bali prior to your wedding
- Collecting your documents needed and booking the priest
- Assist you visiting your consulate in Bali if you choose legal wedding (transportation is included)
- Unlimited consultations via email and other social medias
- Suggesting of selected vendors for your wedding according to the budget: exp: florist & decorator, Photography, cinematography, makeup & hair, catering, wedding cake, entertainment, transport services
- Make bookings and payments on your behalf to involved vendors
- Providing detailed wedding’s planning paperwork, payment summary, and files from vendors.
- Detailed planning of the day & Scheduling of the day
- 3 times meeting session in Bali
On the day:
- Bride’s assistant
- Supervision & Coordination of the work of the involved vendors
- Coordination of the ceremony, the priest and the civil registry
- Coordination with the wedding venue and venue’s management
- Ensuring tight adherence to the agreed schedule
- Coordination with transport providers for guest arrivals and return services
What is not included:
- Booking and coordination for accommodation for other guests during their stay in Bali
- Airport pickup
- Planning and booking of services and activities other than the day of the wedding day
- Hen’s parties / buck’s parties and alike
On the wedding day the professional wedding team consist of:
- PIC ( Person In Charge )
- Bride Assitant
- Groom assistant.
- Family assistant (groom's and bride's Family)
- Decoration handler
- Sound system and lighting handler
- Food and beverages handling
- Floor assistant
Price ListOur fee varies depending on the style of the wedding and the number of guests that will be attending. Please bear in mind that if you book through us you can also get discounts on the services of Catering, Flowers & Decors, Entertainment and any other venue/vendors. Feel free to speak to us about this.
|Full wedding coordination||On the day coordination|
|Number of guests||Up to 20||Up to 50||More than 50||Up to 40|
|Initials Consultations & Wedding Quotations||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Meet Ups in Bali||3x||3x||3x||add cost|
|Venue Inspections & Food tasting||add cost||add cost||add cost||❌|
|Detailed Planning Paperworks and Budgeting List||✓||✓||✓||❌|
|Discounts Pricing from Venue & Vendors||✓||✓||✓||❌|
|Wedding Day Rehearsal||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Transport for Check In and Check Out from Wedding Venue||✓||✓||✓||❌|
|On The Day Event Manager / Director||1||1||1||1|
|On The Day Event Assistant Manager||1||1|
|On The Day Wedding Coordinators||3||5||6||5|
|IDR||IDR 17.5 million||IDR 24.5 million||IDR 31 million||IDR 16 million|
Frequently Asked Questions
What wedding planning services do you offer?
Day-of-Coordination, Month-of-Coordination, Full Service Planning, Full Service Event Production, Event Design, Event / Table Styling & Consultation. We offer a full range of services. From On the day coordination only, to full wedding packages which allows us to get you the cheapest vendor prices and full professional wedding team on your day, as well as venue and Vendor Tours included.
How much communication will we have?
There is no limit on email or phone communication. You can email, call or text as much & as often as you need. It is our policy to respond to all messages with in 24 business hours. Our goal is to ensure you are always in the loop, feeling heard & feeling confident in the proceedings.
Do you support or cater to any specific religions?
We cater to all religions. We plan weddings for all religions. From Hindu and Muslim, to Catholic and Protestant…all are welcome
Do you plan weddings internationally?
Yes. We plan weddings for couples from all over the globe.
How much experience do your event planners have?
Each of our event planners comes to Amora with a different level of experience, but on average, our planners have at least two to five years working in the wedding industry.
What is required for booking your services?
After initial conversations and agreement to our quotations, all that needs to be done is to sign the event contract which outlines what you can expect from our services for your wedding and transfer a 50% non-refundable deposit of the coordination fee. The remaining 50% is paid 30 days before the Wedding Day.
How soon should I book your services?
The earlier the better! But the real important thing is that you only book once you are 100% confident. We generally start planning weddings a year before the big day, but we have done weddings with less than 3 months' notice
Will my planner work alone or with assistants on my wedding day?
Your planner will be the go-to point person on your wedding day, but will likely bring at least one assistant with them the day of your wedding, possibly two in order to ensure that your day unfolds flawlessly.
Will you be at my Wedding?
Absolutely! Your coordinator will be the person you see most on your day. We may have an assistant, or several, with us as well but your coordinator will be the go to person overseeing the details from the minute vendors begin to arrive for drop offs until the very last candle is blown out & the votives are put away at the end of the night!